Please go to the Classes page if you are looking for information on upcoming classes and class start dates.
Special T’ai Chi related events are held year round. Many are open to whomever would like to join in and most are free of charge.
- In the spring we celebrate World T’ai Chi and Qigong day.
- Throughout the summer we get together for T’ai Chi in the Park.
- A group of us get together just about every week to practice “Pushing Hands”.
- Starting in 2016, we hold a yearly cookout.
- Workshops are offered periodically through health clubs, nutrition groups, schools and other organizations.
Just follow the links to get more information.
If you are interested in hiring me for a workshop, please feel free to contact me.