I want to express my gratitude and appreciation to Lou Goodman for creating this wonderful video.
Looking for a T’ai Chi class in the MetroWest area?
Jon Woodward is a certified T’ai Chi instructor who leads many classes in the area. Find out about all classes by checking out the Classes page.
Classes Starting in January
- Sudbury Senior Center T’ai Chi for Healthy Living: Tuesdays 1:30 PM, Starting January 3rd
- MetroWest YMCA T’ai Chi for Healthy Aging: Thursdays 11:45 AM, Starting January 5th
- East School Building, Natick Traditional Yang Style T’ai Chi: Mondays 6:30 PM, Starting January 9th,
Beginners and Section 2
- East School Building, Natick Traditional Yang Style T’ai Chi: Mondays 7:45 PM, Starting January 9th,
Section 3 and Advanced
- Sudbury Senior Center Traditional Yang Style T’ai Chi: Mondays 2:15 PM, Starting January 30thth
- Longfellow, Natick T’ai Chi for Better Balance: Tuesdays, 11:00 AM, Starting January 31st
Ongoing and Drop-In Classes
- Push Hands group Fridays 9:30-11 AM, Ongoing Practice Group
- Lumina at Longfellow, Wayland Qigong: Tuesdays 7:00 PM, Ongoing Drop-In Class
- Lumina at Longfellow, Wayland Traditional T’ai Chi (Advanced): Tuesdays 7:30 PM, Ongoing Drop-In Class
- Lumina at Longfellow, Wayland Qigong: Wednesdays 11:30 AM, Ongoing Drop-In Class
- Lumina at Longfellow, Wayland T’ai Chi for Better Balance: Wednesdays 12:00 PM, Ongoing Drop-In Class
What is T’ai Chi?
Tai Chi is an ancient form of Chinese exercise consisting of slow, beautiful, relaxed meditative movements. Tai Chi is sometimes described as “meditation in motion” because it promotes serenity through gentle movements connecting the mind and body. Originally developed in China for self-defense, Tai Chi has evolved into a graceful form of exercise, that’s now often used for relaxation and for developing a sense of inner calm.
Learn more about T’ai Chi
Please bear with me. This site is in the beginning stages of development. And I am much more a T’ai Chi instructor than I am a Web Site creator. Over time, more content will be added including videos, class resources and a calendar of events. In the mean time, feel free to Contact Me with any questions.