I want to express my gratitude and appreciation to Lou Goodman for creating this wonderful video.
Looking for a T’ai Chi class in the MetroWest area?
Jon Woodward is a certified T’ai Chi instructor who leads many classes in the area. Find out about all classes by checking out the Classes page.
Classes Starting in April
- Sudbury Senior Center Traditional Yang Style T’ai Chi: Mondays 2:15 PM, Starting April 10th
- East School Building, Natick Traditional Yang Style T’ai Chi: Mondays 6:30 PM,
Beginners and Section 2, Starting April 10th
- East School Building, Natick Traditional Yang Style T’ai Chi: Mondays 7:45 PM,
Section 3 and Advanced, Starting April 10th
- Longfellow, Natick T’ai Chi for Better Balance: Tuesdays, 11:00 AM, Starting April 18th
- MetroWest YMCA T’ai Chi for Healthy Aging: Thursdays 11:45 AM, Starting April 27th
Ongoing and Drop-In Classes
- Push Hands group Fridays 9:30-11 AM, Ongoing Practice Group
- Lumina at Longfellow, Wayland Traditional T’ai Chi (Advanced): Tuesdays 7:00 PM, Ongoing Drop-In Class
- Lumina at Longfellow, Wayland Qigong: Wednesdays 11:30 AM, Ongoing Drop-In Class
- Lumina at Longfellow, Wayland T’ai Chi for Better Balance: Wednesdays 12:00 PM, Ongoing Drop-In Class
- Sudbury Senior Center T’ai Chi for Healthy Living: Tuesdays 1:30 PM
What is T’ai Chi?
Tai Chi is an ancient form of Chinese exercise consisting of slow, beautiful, relaxed meditative movements. Tai Chi is sometimes described as “meditation in motion” because it promotes serenity through gentle movements connecting the mind and body. Originally developed in China for self-defense, Tai Chi has evolved into a graceful form of exercise, that’s now often used for relaxation and for developing a sense of inner calm.
Learn more about T’ai Chi
Please bear with me. This site is in the beginning stages of development. And I am much more a T’ai Chi instructor than I am a Web Site creator. Over time, more content will be added including videos, class resources and a calendar of events. In the mean time, feel free to Contact Me with any questions.